There are many ways to save some cash when planning a surf trip. Everyone wants to save some money when traveling and to be able to return home with some [...] Read More...
Saving On Your Next Surf Trip
There are many ways to save some cash when planning a surf trip. Everyone wants to save some money when traveling and to be able to return home with some extra cash in your pockets is always a good thing! Well we have put together a list of things to consider when planning your next surf trip.
1. Stay informed and sign up for the WaterWays newsletter and receive the latest travel specials.
2. Check out our travel specials page online regularly and find travel packages that have been discounted.
3. Review the surfer friendly airlines before booking and find out what you might be paying for transporting your boards.
4. Travel light, airlines are now charging for extra luggage and excessive weight.
5. Consider renting your boards at your destination rather than traveling with them and being charged by the airlines.
6. Have a friend or family member drop you off at the airport and eliminate the long term parking fees.
7. Be flexible and keep your schedule open if possible, last minute travel deals always pop up that can save you big!
8. Bring older surfboards that you can leave with local groms and only pay for the one way fee.
9. Travel with a group of friends, you will usually save some cash when booking group trips.
10. Have your WaterWays travel specialist on speed dial!