Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tickets, vouchers and other documents relating to transport, accommodations or other services and facilities (hereinafter referred to as “the travel services”) are issued by or on behalf of WaterWaysTravel (hereinafter referred to as “the company”) only as agents for each of the concerns with whom the company may have arrangements for its clients (hereinafter referred to as ‘the principals”) and are issued subject to these terms and conditions and those of the principals.\
- We always do our best to make sure your holiday arrangements are satisfactory and we accept liability for, but only to the extent of any loss or damage sustained by you as a result of our gross negligence or that of our employees. However, we cannot accept liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or defaults, whether negligent or otherwise, of those principals providing services in connection with your holiday pursuant to a contract between themselves and yourself (which may be evidenced in writing by the issue of a ticket, voucher, coupon or the like) and over whom we have no direct or exclusive control. We do not accept any liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or any authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment. Failure by the client to obtain a passport, visa or proper vaccinations. We recommend you obtain proper travel insurance coverage to protect you and your investment.
- Except where otherwise stated, a deposit is due within 7 days of booking confirmation. The balance of the total cost is due no later than 60 days prior to departure but in some instances may be 90 or 120 days prior to departure as detailed on the trip invoice. Failure by the client to pay the said deposit and/or balance by the due date will entitle the company to cancel all bookings made whereupon the deposit paid by the client shall be forfeited. Late payments may incur a $30 late booking fee.
- When clients are booked by one group leader, all correspondence will be sent to the group leader, not to each individual client unless each client contacts us directly with contact details and requests personal notification.
- Late payment by any member of a group may delay the issue of documents for all members of that group as pricing is often subject to change based on group size.
- All prices are quoted as “Cash Prices.” Payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover will be subject to a 2.5% processing fee per transaction.
- If booking forms complete with passport details are not received by the final payment due date, a $30 fee may be charged. Please ensure that all names are spelled correctly as per passport.
- Any cancellation made by a client must be received in writing. The following cancellation fees apply:
- i. The complete deposit is non-refundable.
- ii. If the written cancellation is received by the company after 60 days but not less than 30 days prior to departure, the complete deposit is non-refundable and a 50% cancellation fee applies to all other monies received by the company. Yacht charter bookings are subject to a 100% cancellation penalty on the charter portion of the tour when cancelled inside of 90 days.
- iii. If the written cancellation is received by the company within 30 days of the departure date, the company shall not be obliged to refund any monies whatsoever.
- iv. Refunds are not available for any tours, accommodation, or any other travel service not utilized.
- Amendments to individual itineraries will be made on notification from the client if possible within the rules and conditions of the principals. A fee of $30 per amendment may be charged to cover administrative costs, in addition to any charges levied by the principals. An amendment constitutes a change to an existing booking.
- WaterWays Travel tour costs are based on airfares, exchange rates, and land costs current at the time of posting. WaterWays Travel reserves the right to amend such prices prior to the final payment of any trips should there be any significant fluctuations in currency, increases in fuel costs, airfares, ground operator services or variation of group size.
- The company or its third party agents shall not be liable in the event, due to climatic conditions, that satisfactory surf is unavailable or that surf is of too great a magnitude for a client to participate in such activities. The passengers shall comply with the instructions of the principals at all times. No passengers shall remain on a tour while their status or mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of the principal, such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves and nor shall any passenger make themselves objectionable to other passengers or become a hazard to themselves or other passengers and the company will not be responsible for expanses by such persons precluded from completing the tour for these reasons.
- The company or principals have the right to cancel or alter any itinerary without notice as may be found necessary and to decide the suitability or otherwise of climatic conditions, sea or other conditions for the normal performance of the tour. Any additional personal expenses incurred as a result of delay including delay from mechanical breakdown will be the responsibility of the passenger. Refunds are not available for tours, accommodations, or any other services not utilized. We recommend obtaining adequate travel insurance coverage to protect you and your investment.
- Cost not included in tour price: excess baggage; personal spending money; travel insurance; airport departure taxes; passport and inoculation costs; meals other than those specified and gratuity.