We have all heard our co-workers or friends brag about how they scored when returning from their last surf trip, but do we really know if they are telling the [...] Read More...
What Makes a Good Surf Trip?
We have all heard our co-workers or friends brag about how they scored when returning from their last surf trip, but do we really know if they are telling the truth or not. So we have put together some of the most important factors that determine an epic surf trip and not all of them have to do with scoring good waves. You can also use these to quiz your friend or co-worker when they return from their so called epic surf trip.
1. Empty Line Ups (Uncrowded Surf)
2. Good Conditions
3. Nice Weather
4. Good Grinds (Food)
5. Friendly Locals
6. Friendly Resort Staff & Surf Guides
7. Comfortable Accommodations
8. Warm Water
9. Cold Beer
10. Good Friends
11. Hassle Free Travel (No delays at airport)
12. Sick Photos (Proof of scoring)
13. Bonus Activities (Fishing, snorkeling, etc.)
14. Relaxing Environment (Pool, Jacuzzi, Hammock, etc.)
The world is in the midst of a tumultuous time, and travel may be the furthest thing from your mind, but WaterWays Travel is here help to manage your existing bookings or to plan your dream surf trip once travel restrictions ease.