1) TacosBreakfast lunch or dinner. As a surfer, nothing tastes better than authentic Mexican tacos after surfing until you can't catch another wave.
2) Trunks or BikinisOkay so maybe that’s two things, but the bottom line is that both in and out of the water, Mainland Mexican beaches are warm all year long so you can leave your wetsuit at home.
3) CervezaAfter a long session and intense tropical sun every surfer needs ice cold local hydration. Mexico is famous for their many local brews. Pick your poison!
4) WavesMainland Mexico is home to some of the most powerful beach breaks, legendary right sand points and mysto left-handers in the Western Hemisphere. When you look at the map it’s obvious why they pick up so much swell. Seriously...look at the map!!
5) Mexico is close to homeSure some destinations require a connection in Mexico City but typically flights to anywhere along the Pacific Coast of Mexico are hundreds of dollars less than a flight to Fiji or Indonesia.
For more information on Mexico or to book a trip CLICK HERE